whitefox: helping brands, thought leaders and writers create beautiful bespoke books
Looking to learn how you can transform your podcast into a published book? This free guide contains everything you need to know and more.
Our in-depth guide explores the overlap between the podcasting and publishing worlds, providing insights into the process behind creating an exceptional bespoke book. A lot more goes into producing a book than many assume, and taking something from initial concept through to publication is an intricate process that can’t be done alone. Interviews with experts from all angles of the industry will help to inspire, motivate and inform, while presenting the different paths open to you.
- 5 reasons why podcasters should publish
- From podcast to print: a complete guide to converting your podcast into a bestselling book
- Q&A: Have I Got News for You scriptwriter & two-time author David Cohen discusses his self-publishing journey
- Publishing & podcasting: the power of storytelling in a solitary medium
- Q&A: Let’s Talk About Myths, Baby! podcast host, creator & author shares her publishing experience
- Your publishing routes: a detailed guide to different publishing options and their pros & cons