whitefox: helping brands, thought leaders and writers create beautiful bespoke books
The essential guide for anyone looking to promote their book on a budget.
This comprehensive resource explores the world of book promotion for the independent author. It offers insights on how you can take the reins of your marketing and publicity campaigns, learn about the options available to you, help you make smart decisions on a budget, and grant access to guidance from the very best industry professionals. Packed full of inspiring stories, expert advice and essential information, this guide (created by whitefox) is designed to be the ultimate toolkit for any author looking to drive their book to success.
Download our free digital guide for interviews with marketing and PR experts, author success stories and an exploration of your book marketing options, plus so much more.
Guide contents include:
- Book marketing vs book publicity
- How to develop the right promotional strategy for your book
- Author story: When a little creativity can go a long way
- Book marketing on a budget: Finding the right channels for your campaign
- Author story: Marketing to the little ones
- From the experts: PR advice for the independent author
- How to tailor a publicity campaign to a specific audience
- Author story: Owning your niche
- The evolution of book promotion for independent authors
- What the BookTok? How Gen Zs are uprooting the traditions of marketing
- Inspiring authors: Ingenious ways indie authors have promoted their books online
- Marketing resources: The independent author’s essential directory