We know what it’s like: the internet is littered with ‘how to’ videos and articles, filled with helpful tips and tricks for writing a book – and then actually getting it published.
The problem is, there are so many of these articles, all containing divergent and contradictory advice. We know it’s difficult to condense and absorb it all, so we’ve created this guide to provide tips and guidance for the entire writing process – from planning your book to starting to think about publication. One document. Concise, succinct advice. This guide offers you:
- Tips for planning and structuring your book
- Tips for getting over writer's block
- Tips for working with your editor
- Tips for planning your book cover
- Tips for marketing your book