Discover how to successfully crowdfund your book project
This in-depth resource explores the world of crowdfunding for publishing projects, providing you with insights on how to make the most out of your campaign. Convincing people to not only believe in, but help fund, the creation of your book is no easy task. It can be an overwhelming process to navigate – setting up your campaign, engaging your audience, organising rewards and then delivering on your promise. This guide (created by whitefox) breaks down everything you need to know and more.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE DIGITAL GUIDE for interviews with crowdfunding experts, author success stories and an exploration of your crowdfunding platform options.
Guide contents include:
- The pros and cons of crowdfunding: is it the right route for you?
- A guide to crowdfunding campaigns for aspiring authors
- Q&A with literary crowdfunding expert Oriana Leckert
- How James Hoffmann’s bespoke book project achieved over 800 backers on Indiegogo
- Cindy-Marie Harvey on wine, travelling the world and crowdfunding her cookbook
- How a four-book boxed set was privately crowdfunded through a heartfelt email
- Comparing crowdfunding platforms